Sinister: Life, why, girrrlllls, and scotland freezes over regularly - ok...

ImThomsGrl at xxx.com ImThomsGrl at xxx.com
Wed Mar 17 20:28:40 GMT 1999

M223CMellan at holyrood.gla.sch.uk writes:

<< What the hell would you know? you don't have to freeze your crystalballs on
 the 2 mile walk to school (this is no joke - 2 miles wth frozen balls -
 read it and weep). Still, I am able to polish (you might say 'buff') them
 up to a lovely crystal sparkle afterwards.  And anyway, I wouldn't know
 about herion, drugs are evil, and so are obese americans (the american bit
 was a joke, the drugs bit wasn't)
 Scotland, glasgow in particular, is an bad place. It is full of 'bams', >>
First off... OUCH!!! this is when i say i'm glad i'm not a male....

HOWEVER... a question.... does this mean John "Disco" Clark from bis' balls
freeze when he takes a little walk???  hmmmm.......  Interesting.....

I wonder if all this freezing action to your precious jewels will effect your
fertility rate at all?