Sinister: Bowlie problems...

Aileen Hammond giita at xxx.com
Thu Mar 18 13:00:28 GMT 1999

>According to David there will be no tickets as such, the person who
>phoned in their credit card details will have to sign a credit card
>slip when they arrive.  This means that you MUST take your credit
>card with you, and if you used someone else's card to book a chalet
>then you might run into problems when you arrive, if you have no
>alternative way of paying for the chalet.

I´ve got this problem..See I used my firends credit card and she won´t
allow me to bring it to England for the festival + I live in Iceland and
I have already bought plane tickets for the fest..
What to do?? I am rightly pissed off.
I rang up Ticketweb and the nice lady told me to send a letter to
Ticketweb stating my situation, that´s all I can do.
It better work!

Giita