Sinister: university challenge

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 18 15:14:50 GMT 1999

unfortunately andrew i'm not allowed to answer your question about
what you can be tested on for 7 days, as apparently students are
boring when they talk about their work.

just be grateful, mr miller, that i'm not sharing with the list what
i'm inflicting on my friends - updates on how many words i've written
every hour or so.

serge gainsbourg has just started being all smooth and funky in my
headphones, giving me strength to face the disser__ oops, nearly said
the word...

last night when i got home i played TBWTAS very loudly, which i've
realised is really the only way to do it, especially on a sunny spring
evening with the windows open. unfortunately my evening was tainted by
my boyfriend phoning me in the middle of Dawson's Creek, but you can't
have everything.

2600 words...

luv archel
Rachel Playforth