Sinister: Horses and Hazelwood

Andrew Tracey viscount at xxx.net
Thu Mar 18 19:49:22 GMT 1999

I would like to draw your attention to the result of today's Cheltenham
Gold Cup

1st    See More Business - 16/1
2nd   Go Ballistic - 66/1

The forecast for these two together paid £659.57 for a £1 stake. Alas, I
didn't back either of these. I hope someone did so the list profits in some
way.

In a discussion about Lee Hazelwood on another list, someone said that Dog
on Wheels is just Summer Wine (a Hazelwood song) with different lyrics. Is
anyone who is familiar with Lee Hazelwood's output able to cast any light
on this vicious slur?

bye for now      andrew