Sinister: ah spring days....and Robbie too!

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 19 03:19:15 GMT 1999

It has finally warmed up here in Atlanta and I am enjoying beautiful spring
weather!  On my way home from work I listened to TBWTAS in the car...windows
down, sun shining, slight breeze....what a great mood that put me in!

So I am wanted to add what I think of good ol' Robbie Williams.  He is the
best!  His music may not be good, but it is amusing, and he is a great
entertainer.  He just makes me laugh because he has that dance where he
marches and bobs his head forward and backward and looks like a chicken!  -Do
you know which one I'm talking about?  I can actually imitate it well, too bad
I won't be at the Bowlie Weekender to show you all!  My American friends and I
who were living in London for a bit, fell in love with Robbie while we were
there!  You just don't get that kind of entertainment here!  Robbie is one of
a kind.

Oh, I just saw a tape of the Brits (Dmitry lent it to me).  It was very cool
to see, even though stupid ABC chopped the whole thing up and didn't show the
best newcomer award.  They mostly showed performances....I am going to write
them and tell them how shite it was that they chopped the whole thing up.  And
also tell them that the former Wonderbra spokes person (I think that's what
she was), Madison Michele is not the right person for the presenting job...she
had no clue what she was doing!
I loved Robbie's performance especially the bit where he held the mic stand in
front of his crotch--now that's true Robbie style!

Alright, this is long enough!  Oh yeah, I've really enjoyed Mrs. Murdoch's
posts, they are a highlight of the list for me.

Take care
mew x