Sinister: incoherence to sinister

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Fri Mar 19 09:11:28 GMT 1999

hello you lot!

well, i'm in the midst of writing a paper for tomorrow so i decided i need a
break.  i need a break!!!!  ah.  SNAPs! that my spring break begins in
twelve hours so that i won't have my little head explode.  bOOm!

i've been listening to alot of stu-and-the-gang lately because i've been
upset about a boy.  but i just listened to some of the clash, then some
sleater kinney, now i'm onto some tori--i'm getting better! eh?--(sorry,
everything i listen to is pretty mainstream!)
...speaking of mainstream, eh-HEMM!, it seems that the lovely b&s are
becoming quite that.  i saw a picture of IYFS in JANE magazine i forget what
for.  why was i reading that magazine? (sorry if you like, but i'd define it
as a TEEN for those who are not teen.  would you call that accurate?)  my
darling friend [marie] *somehow* received it in her mailslot one day and i
was flipping through it while she tried to do her homework for her
chemistry-for-english-majors-class.  we had a brief "that's odd" interlude
about that.  hardly worth mentioning, i know...there was an article that i
read in there on the artist formerly known as ginger spice too.  ooolala

so what else?  my heel hurts.  i just realized that it has been bleeding.
"the boy" slapped me in the heel where i had a blister from wearing too-high
pink velvet platforms the other day.  i'm such a girl...

alright, some b&s content:
the other day (the day i was wearing the pink shoes) i was giving my friend
tapes of the black sessions and tigermilk for him to tape and this is the
conversation that ensued:
him: we're like dead-heads
me: yeah, except for something alittle more meaningful
him: haha, well, it depends on who you talk to
me: i know...
(i think if i talked to half of the people that go to my school i'd get
banished for the "meaningful" part of that conversation.  and if i said that
about dave matthews i'd get castrated)

isn't that _true_ though?  i assume if it wasn't that i wouldn't be here
thinking to myself that *maybe* one of the 900 or so of you out there is
going to like me and is actually read this.  to make anyone feel better who
feels the same way, i read you!!!

i think this post is going like my paper on dickens, the social reformist.
very incoherient.  but that's how i am.

any suggestions for cds i should get when i'm home for break??  i already
have started to compile a list.  i always go through the scenario where i
forget everthing i wanted to buy as soon as i walk into a store, so i'm
hoping this works.

i saw the russian film "bop" [the thief] today.  what a beautiful little boy
with a sad story.  you should see it, yes!

wowo, i'm writing alot tonight, shame-shame it's not for my paper.  i wrote
a poem.  i had it all typed up to send to every one of you.  i'm not a good
judge of poetry AT ALL but i like it because it is the first time i've been
really honest with myself about a situation...but i got a rush of
self-consciousness and deleted it.  but if you would like to read it i could
send it to you (personally, of course).

i'm going to finish my paper now.  i am...really...

all you in london, take care of my marie for me next week!

byebye
kisskiss
KIMberly

*do something pretty while you can.