Sinister: Touch my penis with the milk from your mother's breast (which is sour)

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 19 10:58:36 GMT 1999

Hello my long haired lovers from Liverpool,

Has nobody mentioned the "unofficial" CD release of the Black
Session cos they're worried that Jeepster will come round their
house and give them a good kicking? I wouldn't concern yourselves
too much, I shouldn't imagine Jeepster quite have the power of
arrest just yet. Well, not for just knowing about bootlegs. I wouldn't
do anything rash like buying these things or anything stupid like
that. Especially not from your friendly local market stall record
dealer. Even if he does offer you a "good price". After the Brits
success and a rumoured five fold increase in record sales for
our heroes, that's a lot of pennies in the kitty for the hiring of a
crack legal team. So be warned.

I personally passed on the "bootleg" CD option in favour of
supporting Isobel's alleged "cake" habit by purchasing both The
Gentle Waves single and album. The single reminds me of one of
Stoke's 80s indie hopefuls, jangletastic power poppers The Rosehips.
One of my favourite bands not so long ago and on the wonderful
Subway label to boot. Did anybody else see Martin Whitehead on
the telly recently? He still looks like a girl. Anyway, not being a lazy
good for nothing student I command an absolutely enormous
disposable income so I went back and got the bootleg CD too.
How fucking irresponsible was that?

To those who like to dance, Mr McTaggart has decided to celebrate
his birthday by swanning around Glasgow over Easter. Highlight of
the weekend will be shaking his botty to the soulful tunes at Uptight
on Good Friday. Small gifts would probably be well received.

Any sick mutherf***ers in the great North West may be interested
in Club International at Night & Day on Thursday April 1st. They're
the ones with disabled people on their posters and the premise of
the evening appears to be "insult as much people as possible",
especially if they're "right-on Northern Quarter (hahaha) wankers".
Apparently they will play some fairly groovy 60s garage punk in
between the tasteful ditties by "unfortunate" children and blind
accordion players. I'm afraid I can't reveal exactly what the cabaret
will consist of cos they won't tell me. They do have the interesting
concept of paying to get out though. See you all there then.

Love...John