Sinister: "...memory is not life and it's not love...

Youn Jong Noh ynoh at xxx.EDU
Fri Mar 19 17:58:27 GMT 1999

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Nick Dastoor wrote:

> Youn Jong Noh pondered:
>
> > i wonder how stuart murdoch loves.
>
> Well I've heard salacious tales of Stuart and his romantic modus
> operandi to make a bed-wetter blush.  I'm sure it's sufficiently
> chinese-whispered a story not to constitute a gross invasion of
> privacy.
>
> Apparently he got some girl back to his flat a while ago and after a
> while, got tired of being cute and came over all masterful instead.
> "So, are we going to to have sex then?" were his words, I'm told.
>
> Shocking.

clearly you misunderstand the question but the difference between what i
meant and what you said i meant is so obvious that i must conclude that
you are deliberately pretending not to understand in order to create the
implication that i originally meant what you said i meant but i will not
be so easily led - i refuse to play that language game!!!

sex is a proper subset of love.