Sinister: london calling

Mike Smith mike at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 20 01:00:49 GMT 1999

Sounds to me like a copywriter with impressive taste - has anybody else ever
wondered how to spread the message via subversive means? You never know,
somebody, somewhere with a rack chocka with Afghan Whigs and Polly might
have been teased to complete the collection with a bit of B&S. Personally I
want to present top of the pops and continue slagging off the unworthies til
our lads and lasses make it to the big(ish) time...

PS (TBWTAS was chosen over IYFS because it was a far superior album - ooh!
controversy!)