Sinister: Straw Under Baby

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 20 15:49:28 GMT 1999

Hello!

Tags left Sinister? What will the world come to?

>fluffy sarah, what the hell is going on in preston that you
>haven't been telling us?

Avenham park. I feel sorry for all you Sinister people who live in dead
end places like London, and Glasgow, and Edinburgh, missing out on the
most beautiful bit of parkland ever to be found in the middle of
urbanisation, which of course is AVENHAM PARK.

It's full of caves, and bushes, and secret paths and walkways, and
bandstands, and the most MAJESTIC showbiz steps in the world. And when
you reach the bottom of it, you reach the splendour of the rushing
Ribble. (river.) Faboo. And then on your way out you pass the lovely
snooty terrace houses except one has an orange door, which I consider
blasphemy. And then you have Winkley Square, and THEN you have the
Harris Library/museum, and THEN you have the market. Wow. Preston rocks.

Lets have a North West Sinister Picnic. In Preston. Or anywhere, I don't
mind. But Preston would be dead good...and theres not been a north west
- or indeed NORTHERN picnic or IN FACT anything really happenin' has
there... we should Make Something Happen. Have you noticed when you put
stuff in capitals it seems heady rhetoric! Good Stuff.

Warrender, please do tell all about 'Club International's Insult
Everyone A Lot night please, I can't go, but if you go you know what
insult to use on behalf of me... if you don't then I have failed to make
a mark on anyones life. *sniffs*

My favourite new bands of today are Grimbleweed and the Vegetations (YOU
FILL ME WITH INERTIA), Bridget St John ("female Kevin Ayers"
apparently?!), and Homer. Who are Robyn Hitchcocks backing band these
days. They wrote the jolliest song EVER in the history of the entire
world about bleak depression and the futility of life. Smashing. You can
TAKE your glo-worms..

Ah! I heard the Original Twee Anthem GIRL AT THE BUS STOP (why won't she
get the number nine) by the BMX Bandits today and it made me laugh and
it reminded me of my friend who's name I will not mention,  who was in
love with The Girl With Hair and Teeth from his bus...aaww sweet. But
sadly pathetic. He's now going out with a girl with big boobies which
just goes to show not that much really.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah