Sinister:Spiff's hyper-freem drive malfunctions!

headrush city lyricjunkie at xxx.com
Sun Mar 21 15:36:14 GMT 1999

Hello pop pickers.

When is it that birthdays stop becoming something you eagerly look
forward to, your little heart bursting with the anticipation of
presents and a party at four in the afternoon, and instead turn into a
day met with the sinking feeling of time passing?  It'll be my
ninteenth very soon, and no offence to anyone over 19, but it makes me
feel o-l-d.  It's probably due to the realisation that I've only got
one year of being a teenager left.

Once you hit 20, do you get all nostalgic for days spent bunking off
in the park, or are you more glad to be rid of the out-of-control
hormones and the pretensiousness?

The music of b&s could only have been made by people young at least in
spirit , by which I mean you can't create melodies like theirs if you
feel tired and old.

Love and 60's tunes,
Natasha xx