Sinister: Re: sinister: Plummeting into the canyon of age

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 21 18:14:57 GMT 1999

well. I've been most unnerved by my upcoming 20th birthday (since we are
discussing the age topic) I've been trying to rationalize all the time spent
being unproductive and bored for the past... nine years. I mean, really, I
wouldn't mind so much if i'd done nothing of note but been entertained and
filled the lives of others with happiness. Rather than improve the world I've
just sort of puttered around and not really made a big impression on anyone
other than my parents. and the impression I made on my parents has been "I
never knew kids were this much trouble"
       Regardless, I don't plan to Make Dramatic Changes. that would require
effort. Instead I take my inspiration for the next few months from Belle and
Sebastian. I'm going to sleep the clock around, for I haven't a job to spend
time working on. Instead I'll make music, write and draw and do all the nice
things that I would like to have done earlier but was too busy doing nothing
to do. I plan to read lots of classic books. I'm going to spend my summer (and
spring) wasting. The time will pass so pleasantly....
       ooh, i hope this little ramble hasn't made you all too irate. It's just
that it's a rainy lazy sunday afternoon, and I thought I'd empty the contents
of my feeble brain into a letter for my fellow sinisterines.

             affection
                        dave*