Sinister: The Six Million Dollar Indie Kid

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Mar 22 17:32:06 GMT 1999

I'm glad McRagtag's gone. Good riddance, that's what I say. He was
stealing all my birds!

I think the guys at Shinkansen (?) are just a teensy weensy bit
jealous of all the shagging that's going to be going on at Camber
Sands. The only Sarah Records product I own is a single with a
postacrd in it. Not just any postcard, mind, but the bottom right-hand
corner of a big picture made from four postcards - which means you
have to buy three more singles to look at the whole picture! It was of
a wailway bwidge or something. If that's not HIGH PRESSURE marketing,
I'll eat my hat.

The reason nobody talks about THE VISITORS on the list is because I
haven't got round to it yet. I have a TAPE of their debut flexi, which
rollocks along at a fair old crack. It's full of the PASSION and PAIN
of being YOUNG in EIGHTIES EXETER. The choirboy junkie vocalist belts
out the harrowing tale of some YOUNG PEOPLE who make the mistake of
GETTING MARRIED! Or, in other words, they SELL OUT like big soft
tossers. Unlike The Visitors, who split up before it all got stale and
pish. If only more performers would do the same.

I'm going to see Bob Dylan at a massive hootenanny in a cycling
stadium next month. I'm going to shout out loud for all the old
classics, such as Froggie Went-a-Wooing and Do the Hucklebuck.

Fluffy, is that the park you can see from the train? What a splendid
park that is! I bet the lavatories are kept sparkling! We could add
rolly-pollys to the usual list of picnic fun activities.

I would love to see Duke strut his stuff in that pub, it'll be great.
The Good Book, formerly known as "Young and Foolish" has an Amazon UK
sales ranking of 65,460!!! Which is one hell of a lot of sales. Unless
it means something else. Even more excitingly, readers can supply
their own review of the book, to help guide potential customers! I was
going to be first, but my brain seized up just at the crucial moment.
I am going to do it though, and I think everyone else should do the
same thing. And then order it. In the words of the great Bessie
Banks....GO NOW!
http://www.amazon.co.uk
Do a search for "Young and Foolish" and hey presto! The world's your
oyster. I ordered a book about Pol Pot, just to see if it works. I'm
rather new at this "on-line" shopping, you see. Bit nervous. Want a
wee-wee. WANT A WEE-WEE!

Sister Disco