Sinister: attention dc listies!

Jennifer Marie Ganser jmganser at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 22 23:41:39 GMT 1999

ahhh, this is impossibly short notice, but should you find yourself
perplexed and without anything to do this evening, I strongly urge you to
venture out and see the always charming and fabulously clever Marmoset.

their delicious postpunkartschoolengland sound,ala early Wire and the
Monochrome Set, will most certainly make you deliriously happy and filled
with lovely energy. and most of their super recent songs take inspiration
from pet sounds/smile era Beach Boys with elegant pop hooks abound.

jeesh, I feel like a complete kook trying to describe them, when they
really defy comparision. just, do try and see them if you can. tonite, at
the Black Cat. I promise you won't regret it.

love,
jenny