Sinister: uk traveltime

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Tue Mar 23 11:03:37 GMT 1999

Right lads, I'm going back to my roots (yeah!) next Wednesday. The lucky
town being - Birmingham. I have no recollection of this place and no
friends there, except a IT whiz who is letting me stay in her hotel and
cadge free room service for three days. Suggestions about music and
drink would be gratefully appreciated. Im staying in Dudley, which
appears to be rather *hip* these days, what with housing the newest pop
sensation, '21st century girls', well Cilla likes them.

Glad to see Tagster the trickster has remained, there were worrying
reports about the end of Roolz, no doubt a huge sigh of relief swept
over the gaydiscoloving population this morning.

For those interested, do go and see 'El hombre Trajeado' at the 13th
note on April 2nd, very good. A small B&S connection but one of them
used to be in the amphetameanies (very loose reference, I know).
Maybe see youse there,

clazster