Sinister: Pete waterman

ANDY LOVE ANDY.LOVE at xxx.com
Tue Mar 23 15:58:00 GMT 1999

     Did anyone read the sun Bizarre section yesterday about Pete Waterman
     making peace with B&S and is now wearing a badge of the band!
     I don't know why he has allegedly done a U-turn but I guess he
     actually took the time out to listen to a B&S tune!!! either that the
     paper is talking shit, which personally I hope is the case as he may
     try and say he is a fan ...............Bang there goes the street
     cred!
     Another scary thought ....he may be among us, has/will he breach
     sinister

     Andy