Sinister: hey goodbye all you punks, stay young and stay high...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 24 05:53:16 GMT 1999

Greetings and Salutations--

I would first off like to let everyone know that I just converted yet
another wee lad to the likes of B&S.  He's ordered both LPs, and the EPs
won't be far behind, I imagine.  Oh, and he's a big punk/ska person, which
makes this little victory even more exciting.

I must say I can't wait for the Gentle Waves LP.

I think I have a crush on Isobel, is that bad?  She is indeed as cute as a
button.  Maybe she's reading this...how can I come across being cool and
slick, but also with a touch of sensitivity.  Guess I'll work on it.  I
figure since I'm American, I'm already behind in the game.

Speaking of which, in case anyone cares (and I do mean, ANYone) it looks as
if I will be coming to London this summer!  Yes, I, who's never been out of
the country except for Canada (for about half an hour or so) will be
transgressing the great pond in late May.  Not sure where I'll be staying,
I'm afraid, but already on my sight seeing list is the Eel Pie house (maybe
Pete will be rummaging around for those Lifehouse tapes!) and various other
references in all my favorite Who songs.  My point--well, around the first
week in May I'll be sending another post asking for advice on where to go,
what to do, et al.  Most of all, I want to experience some nifty music, so,
well, I'll remind all of you wee lasses when the time comes.

My Looper cd had better get here soon, hmm.
By the way, any Sinisterees in the southeast US?  It's lonely down here, and
really hot.

bye for now
blake