Sinister: charming companions

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 24 05:24:53 GMT 1999

ok, so i've been away for a little bit, but it looks like i've been needed.
not for any reason in particular, i'm just giving myself importance.

At 7:36 AM 3/21/99, headrush city wrote:
>Once you hit 20, do you get all nostalgic for days spent bunking off
>in the park, or are you more glad to be rid of the out-of-control
>hormones and the pretensiousness?

what's bunking off in the park?  is that like screwing in the bushes?  and
i take offense to the notion that i'm old just because i'm 20.  my hormones
are more busy and i'm sure that i must be just as pretentious as ever, if
not more.  true pretentiousness can't begin until grad school.

hmmm, that's all i feel like replying to.  i bought the looper album on
vinyl as my recording teacher told me that it makes japanese people happier
and live longer, and that's a fact.   i'd review it, but every single
person has said the same thing so i doubt there's a need.

don't make fun of tag.  just cause he's jaded.  that's what happens when
you turn 20.

i went to see "the book of life" tonight.  you'll be pleased to know that
it's a powerbook.  hal hartley again.  can there be enough of his films?
btw - i loved it.

xoxo
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the NEWLY UPDATEDmagnetic fields web page at:
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/