Sinister: Any Bristol indie clubs?

Dr C.B.Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 24 12:10:09 GMT 1999

Hi
I'm going to be on a conference in Bristol for the next two nights
(Wednesday 24th/Thurs 25th).
Can anyone tell me if there are any clubs there likely to play Belle &
Sebastian / any other indiepop type stuff / even bland britpop nonsense?
cheers
  Chris
C.B.Stride at Sheffield.ac.uk

*** daytime: 0114 2223262 ***
***     FAX: 0114 2727206 ***
*** evening: 0114 2306539 ***

"Watford FC Supporters - South Yorkshire branch"