Sinister: RayGun Magazine- Help Me to Help You, no b+s

kellym at xxx.com> kellym at xxx.com>
Wed Mar 24 20:02:03 GMT 1999

hey kiddies, i hope i'm not totally abusing the list or breaking some
cardinal sin carved in stone by honey on some mountaintop or anything, but i
could use a bit of help with something i'm doing for work. we're trying to
compile a list of some cool places (i.e. coffee shops, restaurants, clothing
stores, etc.) that we will eventually start sending issues to every month.
it's pretty informal, but i volunteered to get the uk information (even
though we aren't exactly huge overthere or whatnot). so anyhow if anybody
wanted to help me out by sending me the names and address of the
hippest/coolest/whateverist spots in london, bristol, brighton and glasgow
(this is just my guessing here), it would be much appreciated.  i'll even
send the latest issue to the first three or four people who e-mail me the
information.  like i said though, its informal and shouldn't be a pain, so
don't go too overboard or anything, just some choice spots.

-restaurant  -hair salon  -gallery -bar -club
-clothing store -piercing/tatoo place  -bookstore
-coffee shop -anything else you think of

please be sure to send any/all responses on this TO ME NOT THE LIST. i put
that in caps just now, but i wasn't really yelling. thank you thank you
thank you.

-kelly mcguire
  kellym at raygun.com

  Ray Gun Publishing, Inc.