Sinister: 24 hour wank-athon, whos gonna sponsor me

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Wed Mar 24 20:20:17 GMT 1999

did anyone see the program last night about J D Salinger.  Ok, well, a tv crew
report on how he has become this big recluse for like 25 years or something,
and how he does not want to speak to the media and do crap like that. So what
do they do.. they go to his town and start to ask every man and his dog where
he lives, whats he like nowdays, and what time he has his morning shit, and if
its that runny brown kind, or if its the firm black sort.  Urgh, i cant stand
tv these days.

I got the Gentle Waves single the other day, but i bought it on Friday, which
i thought was a bit strange.. i looked at the cover, and it has the record
company as Jeepster International. !  have i picked up some rare thing which
will do a tigermilk and be worth 5 million pounds in 2 years, or is it that
jeepster have in fact, gone international !!!      i'm still too scared to
listen to my tigermilk record, incase it catches fire or something as obsure
as that.

in case anyone is wondering about my subject header..  Someone i know said
they would sponsor me for comic relief if i did a 24 hour wankathon.. i
politly turned them down, but then thought about it.. and im willing to give
it a go if enough people sponsor me, and i can have Isobel as a witness to
make sure i last the 24 hours hours..

Speaking of isobel, i saw one of them cards in a phone box the other day, here
in Brighton.. and it had a picture of a lady who was the spitting image of
isobel.  Do i go   pay this lady to go with me ?? urgh, such a dilema.  she
would of course have to be wearing a school uniform, but im sure thats all
part of her act anyway.  Help me please !!!!

take it easy kids

Jamie
xxx