Sinister: I wanna drown in cold water

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Mar 25 05:39:40 GMT 1999

For those who do care--

My friend who lives next door, my recent B&S convert, confessed today to
having a crush on Isobel too.  So now that we're both smitten we wrap
ourselves up tightly in our rooms and giggle sweetly at pictures of her on
the internet.  Oh, how we only wish there were more.  Oh I do think I'm
blushing now.

And my mum wants me to buy her IYFS for her b-day.  Oh how happy I am!

On a somber note, I saw that I'm not on the list crush listee thing.  But
hey, I'm over it.  As soon as the weeping subsides, that is.

lovingly from across the pond,
blake