Sinister: "I'll only buy a book for the way it looks..."

Delaware9 at xxx.com Delaware9 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 25 03:28:49 GMT 1999

Yo, wazzup, yo?  I hardly ever post but I felt the need to after last week,
and many B/S related activities, with my comrade/partner-in-crime Lesley Jo
(whose ISP, Mark and others, is being snotty at the moment, although all
should be well within the next day or so...) on our drab-yet-fab spring
breaks.  Who needs beaches when you have city buses and copy shops?

The first thing we did was begin the SAP (Shiny Apple Posse) Beautification
Project, or go to Kinko's and make stickers for mass dissemination/gospel-
spreading/conversion.  They are pretty snazzy: stylin'  70s yearbook pics with
fitting B/S quotes underneath, just the perfect size to quickly and furtively
slap all over anything immobile, like ketchup bottles in restaurants, phone
booths, telephone poles,. etc.  I imagine that so far countless people have
been enlightened/cheered/perplexed by our handiwork, just imagine going into
yr ordinarily bleak bus shelter only to find a smiling hairsprayed girl
winking, "Maybe you will have a girl tonight."  Or finding a moptop "When I
was a boy I was confounded by you" on yr salt shaker!  I dunno if I am
explaining myself well or not, and since we can only hope for the spreading of
our totally boss creations to as many far places as possible, I will send the
first 10 people to email me w/their addresses a loverly assortment of
stickers!  The only catch is that you have to put them in as many public
places as possible! They are funny and cute and you feel like a badass when
you stick them up.  Or, maybe that's just me.

Also, inspired by the great schizo songster Wesley Willis, I composed the
lyrics for an ode to Stu M., now all I need is a crappy guitar and I can get
me shoutin' my way up the charts!  I know this has gotten "hit" written all
over it, try screaming it drunkenly at the top of yr lungs to get the full
effect...

STUART MURDOCH

You are a Glaswegian church janitor
You work hard riding city buses
You are so sinister in the mix
In yr dreams you saw blue veins blue

Stuart Murdoch!
Stuart Murdoch!
Stuart Murdoch!
Stuart Murdoch!

Yr band won the Brit Awards
Pete Waterman said you cheated
But I know you won fair and square
You are an honest man in the long run

Stuart Murdoch!  x4

You are a skinny boy with ginger hair
You were happy for a day in 1975
Yr only lucid when yr riding buses
You enjoy engaging in buxom fun

Stuart Murdoch! x 4

Rock over London!  Rock on Chicago!
PAT Transit: it's the best way 'round!

Awwwww yeah!  Well I am gonna go now, cos I am reading the Trial.  Would you
believe that in a witchcraft store, amidst monkeys in jars, slivers of human
brain,  and a violent ranting religious freak, we found the exact copy of The
Trial that is on the cover of Sinister?  Score!  So after we each posed
somberly holding it on my bed I actually decided to read it. There were cute
pictures in it.  Better than the ipecac-issue Rolling Stone I got in my box
yesterday...Britney Spears on the cover and all over the inside!!!!
NOOOOOOooooo!

When I'm not with you I lose my mind,

Jess :)

"The Pastor is playing with the Fuzzy Felt."
"Don't be fanciful, Jess."