Sinister: Sun and plane tickets...

Aileen Hammond giita at xxx.com
Thu Mar 25 11:26:19 GMT 1999

Hi there bellboys&girls,
The summer is near :) The sun is shining the birds are..and it is STILL
snowing (Arrgh!)(in Iceland)
The day started wonderfully..On my way to school I was listening to The
Milk on my Walkman, when I arrived at school(at 8 in the morning)
someone had put on TBWTAS on the stereo!(we have loudspeakers in the
student areas) All around school you could the sweet, happy music of B&S
really loud. It was WONDERFUL :) That put a smile on my face..
The sun melted and it started snowing..

More Bowlie trouble: I can´t get a plane ticket to London for that
weekend!!!! What am I going to do?? I even tried t see if there were any
passenger ships going to England, but no...
I am seeking other options, a plane ticket to anywhere in Britain..
Do you know if there are flights to Scotland or Whales from Iceland?
Oh dear..a month to go and no plane ticket :(

Well...

Take care!

Giita