Sinister: time out article/etc.

Arigreen23 at xxx.com Arigreen23 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 25 16:41:25 GMT 1999

wow, is the band really this "big" now in britain?  here in the US I don't
hear that much about them as it seems is being said there, and then the writer
compared it to the Nirvana phenomenon...also it was mentioned that Isobel got
sick in New York?  I thought it was at Philadelphia they cancelled?  was she
sick twice?

on another non- b & s note, I went to the elliott smith show in Philly last
night (hi julia!), it was quite great...we actually got to speak with janet
weiss (of sleater-kinney) for a few moments in between bands, but I forgot to
mention the bowlie weekender...she was very nice though...

bye now...

ari