Sinister: I call that a bargain, the best i ever had...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Fri Mar 26 17:30:13 GMT 1999

maybe it's me and i think that i am writing the list too much.  if this is
indeed the case, please, above all else, let me know.  you all have become
my html-text based diary, so be thankful, look up into the sky and kiss it
lightly.

my point is that i am officially submitting my grovel for a copy of the
Black Sessions.  if anyone's interested, i've got many a great Who bootlegs
that will do just fine for a little taped copy of our wee friends.

well i can feel the boredom begin to accumulate like the heat on my window.
and to add to a discussion that i believe, unfortunately, has died, i think
B&S make great summer music.  but it makes the biggest impact on me when i
listen to it in the winter, for the songs seem to be mostly about how the
summer is always so carefree and sunny, and then when winter rolls around
and the pained pores of the trees lose all they once had, and we can all
still remember how great is used to be.

oh, and for anyone who crazily wants to talk to me on a personal plane, my
aol instant messenger name thingee is TigerJammy and my darling icq number
is 22810722

i get bored, so you just might catch me on, well yes, ok, i'm going now...

love,
blake

and i'm serious about the black sessions plea!
tea and crumpets for the first offer!  (ok that's false advertising, since
i'm in the US, the closest thing i have to a crumpet is a Nutri Grain cereal
bar....p'shaw)