Sinister: "...will the world end in the daytime...oh, i don't know..."

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Fri Mar 26 14:22:25 GMT 1999

dear "i hate being compared to smith's fans" diary...

i love the smiths...morrissey is my passion...my lifeline...making me feel
that i may really be all right after all...i understand that belle and
sebastian sound immensely like nick drake and really not very smiths-esque at
all...but i think that they all bring about very intense feelings...and that's
where the comparison comes from...so it isn't a shameful thing to be compared
to a smiths fan...i'm a smiths fan and i'm not so horrid :)

it's 9.20...that means off to the library...to watch the beautiful people make
their mark in this world...i'm a lot happier lately...i suppose that is rather
nice...

watching the world pass her by...
m. elise