Sinister: to soakup excess booze

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Sat Mar 27 08:07:04 GMT 1999

I've had a bit more Maker's Mark Kentucky straight bourbon whiksy than I
can hold, so please forgive me.  (It was so sweet and delicious.  William
Carlos Williams.)

It's like this:  Where do couples meet?  Overall, though I enjoy savouring
a stout or some fine liquor now and then, my distaste for bars is well
documented.  Having visited several bars in the past several weeks, I've
yet to encounter an unaccompanied female.  Quite unintentionally, my hobby
has become trying to make conversation with apparently unaccompanied
females, to wait until their boyfriend joins us, and then to attempt to
adjust to the change in the situation.

It occurs to me there must be a more enjoyable way to spend a Friday
night.

As soon as my thoughts start to separate, instead of this semi-congealed
blob in my brain now, it's time to re-check the mix I did last night of a
track intended for my next disc.  And then time to listen to the first
Momus album which arrived in the mail today.

Thank you and good night,

--Mark

__ Burning Rome : SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14
   < http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome > < MP3 & RealAudio tracks >