Sinister: From my neck of the woods

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Sat Mar 27 16:01:52 GMT 1999

Wow I can't believe that Sodastream are going to support Salako on their
UK jaunt! I mean they're from the 'the most remote city in the
world'-i.e. Perth, Western Australia, where I live...!:) Shamefacedly I
must admit I've only seen 'em once, when they supported Pavement and I
thought they made quite sweet if nothing-that-grabbed-me-too-much music.
My friends knew 'em quite well so they'll be extremely shocked to hear
of their sudden upturn of fame and fortune:)
Good on Katrina (another ex Perth-riate!:) for championing them and
opening 'em up to a whole new potential audience:)Next up, Katrina,
bring Belle and Sebastian here!!!That'd be the ultimate! C'mon expound
to 'em the many erm delights of Australia like... can't think of any! Oh
yeah err fresh air and umm space...
Well good luck to Sodastream and all you Bowlie goers have fun and spare
a thought for the less fortunate B&S fanATICS living in far off lands.
Old topic but is anyone else as upset as I was when Gwyneth Paltrow won
the Oscar, depriving our very own (as in Aussie) Cate Blanchett of
one??? BOO HISS! NO MORE AWARDS FOR STUCK UP ACTRESSES who've got it
great all their lives!!!
ok that's off my chest, gotta skeddadle. Everyone go and see "Cruel
Intentions" the movie, (more about this in a forthcoming message:) and
peace and love to all!
seeya
Kin Woo

With A Star Upon Your Shoulder