Sinister: at least that's what we say we are doing

The Stoat s_daigle at xxx.com
Mon Mar 29 02:29:00 BST 1999

Subject:     at least that's what we say we are doing
Sent:        3/28/99 8:43 AM
To:          Sinister Mailing List, sinister at Majordomo.net

The cold rain puts spring off by one more day, at least.  Guess I'll have
a cup of tea.  All this talk of teapots makes me think of my own blue
willow pot.  The woman who sold it to me seemed, by what she said as she
was wrapping it up, to imply that somehow blue willow is an undesirable
pattern in teapots.  Although I've never heard anyone else disparage blue
willow, she may be right.  All I know is that it suits me.  I like the
little pagodas and the blue birds.

This morning, as I woke from my dream of horses, I was wondering if any
of you fellow sinisterines know if Stuart David's choice of the name
"Treehouse" for his website is a reference to the Treehouse virtual
reality site in Tad Williams' "Otherworld" books.  And please don't be
cross if this has been discussed before and I missed it.  I searched the
archives - I really did.

andrew

"What happened to you, man, you used to be so free,
Now all you do is sit and dream"