Sinister: Blur Show NYC 3/30/99

Putneysays at xxx.com Putneysays at xxx.com
Tue Mar 30 03:33:10 BST 1999

Dear Sinisterites,
First of all, a disclaimer: this e-mail contains no Belle And Sebastian
content.  Sorry!  Please don't kill me, Mr. Honey.  I am only a 15 year old
schoolgirl, after all.
Anyway, I'm sort of in a bind right now.  I have in my possession  one extra
ticket for tomorrow night's (Tuesday, March 30th, 1999) Blur show at the
Roseland Ballroom at West 52nd street in NYC.  If anyone on this list is
interested in purchasing the ticket from me, please e-mail me PRIVATELY at
Putneysays at aol.com  Spank you!
Carpe Diem,
the other, younger, less charming Susannah