Sinister: ooh la la

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Mar 30 21:01:57 BST 1999

well, ma frriends

i came home this evening, to find my dear papa clutching a wee teapot, all
for me. it could only be described as dinky, loathe as i am to admit it, but
it really is charming. its intrinsic dinkiness allows me to overlook the
fact that is, how can i say, brown. i'm drink rose pouchong tea from it
right now. well, technically i've poured it into a cup, i'm not pouring tea
from the
spout into my mouth, that would be silly and messy. so, my teapot hunt is at
its end. i fear once the novelty wears off, i shall feel empty and
directionless. but should that happen i will simply put the kettle on and be
myself once more.

i'm trying to think of something interesting/ relevent to say.

love alix

the universe contains everything that exists, the planets, their moons, the
stars, star clusters, the galaxies and groups of galaxies and all the space
and all the gas between them. as far as scientists know there is only one
universe and there is nothing which is not part of it.