Sinister: just a-bumbling of me

Molly pbelinsk at xxx.net
Wed Mar 31 03:49:51 BST 1999

First off, a few tiddy-bits of little things that have been rolling in my
mind (the proverbial B&S content to follow, however old it may seem)

To whoever asked: Sarah Michelle Gelar (or whatever): I haven't seen that
vampire show, but I saw a picture of her once, a while ago, and I couldn't
help but admire her pointy-straight, clumpy hair. As a person? I can't
judge. As an actress, I can't judge that either, but was she in one of
those screamy-still know what you did movies, I'm going to have to say...
no. Of course, it is my own unqualified opinion. Unqualified because I
haven't had the opportuity or the desire to viddy a screamy know what you
did last summer movie. Anne of Green Gables: I love Anne of Green Gables...
almost as much as the Princess Bride, and that is saying a lot, seeing as
how I used to want to BE the Princess Bride and tried to make myself pretty
dresses and grow my hair in an attempt to do so. Anyway, Anne is very good,
I think, and this time I think I am indeed qualified. The mini
series/movies are excellent too.

To the person doing their homework: can you research anything? Although I
am extremely new here, I've been around the Internet block more than once.
I just read a very negative article at ABC News online about 'net
addictions. You should set up a "How 'net addictions can be positive" or
even make it completely neutral and report both sides. I'm sure that you
can find someone to help you with the HTML if you needed it. Of course, you
could just ask the list, but then it would be biased.

I haven't known B+S for very long, a little over two months, probably. If I
were in it from the beginning I would want to flick new people like me in
the ear and punish them and test them for sustainability. However Mr. Honey
seems to have done that already with the little nursery room. I gave myself
an extra week of non-posting pennance for composing a post in my mind. I'm
so dirty.

Yeah, I'm new. ANd I only heard about Belle and Sebastian because I was
(although it is hard to admit to such a large audience) watching MTV2 one
day and saw the end of the very pretty video of "Is it wicked not to
care?". Then i bought sinister and listened over and over and over and over
(ad infinitum) because I was afraid that TBWTAS might ruin the spell that
IYFS had over me.  I don't have rarities and I don't have a record player.
I just love the music.

And that's my story
molly