Sinister: The sun is out and so are the lurkers

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Wed Mar 31 16:36:34 BST 1999

Oho,
It's that time of year again - picnics everywhere (but here) and of course
I get jealous. :) Oh well, I suppose I'll have to what I did last year
again, have a B&S picninc with myself. And if it turns out half as wild as
last year's I'll have no complaints. The picnic lasted a whole, oh I'm
sure, two crazy hours and in that time I'd managed to play strip poker with
my self twice, break several limbs playing Twister, mis-sing half a dozen
B&S songs (including "Get Me Away, I'm Naked") and get myself all woozy on
lemonade.
Now beat that Glasgow! :)

Anyway, I'm having a little problem and I was hoping that someone might be
able to help me, I got my Weathershow 7" the other day, and I can't play
it. See, the little hole (you'll have to excuse me if I'm lacking in proper
English words here) in the middle of the 7" is too small for the tiny stick
on my turntable, in fact the hole looks sort of oval, well it doesn't fit
anyway. It's never happened to me before, and I was hoping maybe someone's
had the same problem and knows what's the best thing to do without ruining
the single. It's mighty cruel to have the single and not being able to play
it - so (desperate) HELP!!

By the way, sorry about this question, but I haven't been too attentive the
last couple of weeks (well, it's sunny outside...), but was there ever any
decision on some Sinister-trademark thing for Bowlie? Like Honey's
suggestion about upside down-B&S badges or (was it?) Stephane's idea about
t-shirts. Just wondering. In 3 weeks exactly (ok, plus 5 minutes) I'll be
lifting from Swedish grounds heading for Camber Sands!!! I'm sooo excited!
But then aren't we all? (sorry anyone who isn't going)

Bye-bye,
Anna :)

P.S. Is anyone else getting the digests in the wrong order? At the moments
I'm reading the replies before the original mails... or maybe that's just
my mind working backwards.