Sinister: hellooooooo from lesley jo

Delaware9 at xxx.com Delaware9 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 31 23:40:29 BST 1999

Hello everyone this is a message Lesley asked me to forward to Sinister cos
her email is still not working so here goes........

hello a ll you sinister people in the house.  no im' not dead.  disapointing
isn't it?? well jess said at least one or 2 people noticed i was gone and
were wondering.  yeah so i'm having technical difficulties.  if anyone realy
wants to reach me you can alwyas do so (when my other address is screwed up)
at rebelstrange at mailexcite.com
i cna check it at school.  so anyone who needs to say somehting to me you
can do so in that capacitiy until i get my thing back online again.
Hello to everyone i haven't been able to write.  i'll get back to you all as
soon as i can.hopefully soon.......hello to JaMes.  did you get my package?
are you excited as hell aboutgentle waves? did you get your stuff yet???

 Hello weejay. ihave an idea for blueglow, my little essay.  i thinkg it wil
fit into your 'theme'.  i have to think abou it but i think it will be quite
amusing as well as somewhat embarrassing for me.

 hello Markbiondino. i got your little story i was quite surprised to hear
from you but the story was the funniest thing i have read in a long time so
i thiank you for that, it was truly unique and bizarre, how do you get hold
of such wonderful things?

hello Teri jess said you signed my guestbook!  i'm glad you got
tiggerjammies safe and sound!  i took this picture out at the seminary a
coupole weeks ago that is exactly Melt the Snow. i will send it to you
sometime cos it's kind of neat.

Xavier i got your Gull Powa and loved the seberg photo. jess and i were just
marveling at a photo of jean seberg in the andy warhol museum, by god if she
did not look exactly like isobel that is creepy...the tape Rawks. i like the
dolly mixture and the girlpunk. my favorite was the Boy From Caracas!!  more
later
Tom Y. i am so full of ideas.and working on some good ones for your little
illustration request.  i'l keep it in mind.  i have some good resources to
pull from.

Hello to all the nursery bairns, i bet you're all so cute behind tha tplate
glass window, in your incubators.

Hello to honey. jess said honey was axing for stuff to go on mummy's fridge.
probably not wanting more from me, but i have some amusing things i'll be
wanting to send in eventually so never fear.

I"m loving modern rock song the good version, it's my theme song now.  i
finally finished my crush tape for art girl, who is still looking very hot
and who smiled at me today but probably only to pacify me as i was staring
at her a bit too long, in some desperate hopeful measure to psychically
convey my desire.  i wanted to put up the list of songs to amuse you all, or
annoy you, but this ke yboard in here sucks so bad i would not like to type
much longer.  i'll do it later.  it has photo jenny on it, and Prime and
Ticking by pj harvey.  saucy no--i was going to put portishead or pulp's "i
want You" but thought the pj one was going a bit too far already and didn't
want to overdo the creepy obsession thing. portishead isn't really very
crushy, it's pretty creepy, although it makes me feel crushy to listen to it
it might convey a bad message.....i'll stick to the allen clapp and happy
pop lala la you're so cute songs and the oh-so=-flirty headcoatees.   *SIGH*

i'm busy awaiting my gentle waves shipment.  all hail jeepster.  we love
your rapid posting methods.  isobel is definitely crushworthy on her web
page photos as well.  i also realized that laetitia sadier is crushworthy,
which was a fun revelation.  ihave a hit parade now of my ten biggest wanks
which s omeday may amuse you but now i can't be bothered to look it up.  but
isobel only managed number 3 at her best.  she's been headed off by someones
unmentionable and unnamed in this context.  she can have the white ribbon.

how are you all fixing to go to the bowlie,god bless y'all and i'm sure
you'll party like it's 1999.  i hope it rains on you!!!  while you get to
party with the sinister crew, and feast upon the vision of murdoch, and rock
out to sleater kinney!!!!! bastards!  you get all the fun. what do i get?
moping in lovesick hell.  well shove off!
(that was sarcasm for anyone who didn't get it)
(I'm bitter)
if there's anyone i forgot sorry, i have a test today and i'm tired and
hungry and filled with unsatisfied Lust, and didn't realy want to be in this
school, or this town, or this STATE today.  god love you all, you dont
'[have to be here.  HEY erin devitt.  and all the SW sinister posse, pray
for me to get a ticket to tempe and when i get there we can all PAR-TAY
becuase it's not missouri!!!!
i hope everyone i sent tiggerjammies to got them alright and enjoyed them.

I lied.  i am terrible at partying, the bes ti can do is have picnics or go
to the zoo, or make up random songs in a room with 2 people, tops.  partying
is alien to me and divides me from the rest of humanity, leaving me a bitter
shell of a spinster damning the hapy faces that seem to mock my
self-inflicted prison.
*I LIKE KITES@*   Y2K is a conspiracy do not be seduced.
this ends here. i should see you soon if i can get my internet provider to
f***ing ANSWER THEIR PHONES!!!!
I saw a picture of a fox in the snow last nite in my art history book, it is
by winslow homer and unlike hsi other paintings, does not suck. i like it
very much, it's very sinister. the fox is in the snow and being about to get
viciously swooped upon by crows who have been maddened and toughened to a
sharp hunger by the long winter days. the fos is lifting one paw looking
over the ridge in a desperate gesture to find escape. it's rather shocking
but beautiful nonetheless.
with love from me to you,
Beebo Brinker
(LJ)