Sinister: a single pear floating in a bowl of perfume

Dan Metcalfe dan at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 30 11:41:46 BST 1999

hey hey hey, i've graduated from the nursery. anyway, i'd like to say how,
even while my mates think it's geeky, #sinister does feel like a community
(je suis le singe) - replete with the nutters, garage-flowers & bedroom
romantics.

the gentle waves at leeds was great (although we were in the box next to the
obnoxious pissed girl - should have done the decent thing & told her to
hushup). i'd not heard any of bel's tunes before, but of course shall be
purchasing as much as possible in THE FUTURE :)

i did particularly like the made-up tune (always one for a bit'o'summat to
shimmy to), tho the real songs had me grinning from ear to ear (bel's slight
nervousness made them sound all the more tender).

i has my b&s badge upside down, but couldn't spot no others, perhaps we need
big signs over us heads/Wimpy party hats @ bowlie (oh my god, oh my god, oh
my god - i am so excited, gives me something to get through workdays; even
if it's still 3 weeks away).

anyways, more rambling soon, i'm off for a 'nana,

cakes & wine,

dan.

ps: joke for the day ....

Q: what's red & not there?