Sinister: looking forward

angel heinitz at xxx.uk
Sat May 1 00:59:28 BST 1999

you know, i've been reading all these bowlie posts and *so* wishing i'd gone.
it's not the money - well, my bank balance wouldn't have been happy but it seems
it would have been worth it.. the problem is i'm EXCRUTIATINGLY shy (yes, even
by sinister standards), and if i'd gone i'd have had to have gone out there on
me own.
but i've been reading all the posts, and thinking, i WOULD have enjoyed it, i'd
have loved it. i've been to festivals before with my punky skater brother and
wandered about on my own all day grinning watching bands.
so, i've decided: fuck it, if there's one in September, i'm going. i'll probably
be very scared. but i'm quite nice (apparently), so here's the idea. if there's
people who are thinking about going to the next bowlie, if there is a next
bowlie, and might possibly require another person to possibly make up possible
numbers in their theoretical chalet, and don't mind if that person is not very
tall and not very talkative, have me![1]!! have me, i'm nice, i'll make you
tapes and give you presents and follow you around nodding appreciatively; i'll
support your football team[2], paint your nails a nice shade of pink and carry
your hat. i'll buy yer a pint, make you a daisy chain, i won't say insulting
things about your mother and if there's a spider in your way that's looking at
you funny, i'll move it for you in a completely cruelty free manner. and, if
alcohol is consumed in sufficient quantities, i might even be able to provide
something in the way of conversation.

anyone?

abi, who wants to have some fun too.
xxx

[1] not in a sexual way, you understand.
[2] not if it's rangers.