Sinister: sinister picnic in melbourne

Miss Erin Nicole Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Sat May 1 04:56:52 BST 1999

Hey kids,
     Some nice person named Craig-Lee said:
>Are the rumours of a Melbourne Sinister picnic/night at 'The Nightcat'
>true??? If yes, when??? gotta love the Nightcat, R.I.P E.B.V.P......

     Chris Tunnock, are you up to this?  If so, someone had better tell me
before I get there!  My plane departs on May 4th, and I will be in Melbourne
between May 6 and May 17.  I hope the Nightcat plays lots of Astrud Gilberto
when I get there, so I can dance dance dance to the bossa nova.  I know we
have a few other Sinister lurkers in Melbourne whom I'd love to meet.  If
there's a picnic, I'll be there.  And I'll take pictures for Honey's "things
I did in school" page to prove we actually had one.

-Miss Erin