Sinister: Where have all my list crush votes gone?

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Sat May 1 20:16:09 BST 1999

I went to have a wee gander to see if my list crush tally had gone up
any since my drunken tweekend at Camber Sands, and was most impressed to
see that I was second !!!  Then I realised that I was only second
because I am the first person in alphabetical order, and everyone's
votes have been scrubbed and Laurel is only ahead of everyone as she is
the only person who has any votes at all.

So I just wanted to alert you all to the fact that you will have to go
and start voting again :)  I feel I may be worse off this time round, as
the only person I know that voted for me isn't on Sinister anymore.
Anyway I am not going to vote for ages now, so if you go and look and
see that someone that isn't Laurel has a vote, it is NOT your vote from
me, OK?

On a post-Bowlie note, I am most peeved to find that it is Saturday
evening and I have bugger all to do.  This time last week I was in the
pub, toasting the achievements of the Sinister football stars, and
pretending I hadn't heard the Celtic v St Johnstone score.  Now I am in
the computing labs in Paisley University, humming "Paper Boat" to myself
and wishing I was on a beach with you lot.  It's most disappointing to
be home :(

Another Bowlie memory:

Chap in a shop on the way to the beach:  "What are all these people here
for?"
His mate: "Isn't there a line dancing festival on?"

Hmmmmmmm.  Explains the preponderance of cowboy hats around the site, I
suppose...

In the huff as the Delgados are playing in Glasgow the night before my
final exam,

Ailsa xx