Sinister: don't call yourself a lover until you've seen my new pants

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Sat May 1 23:50:55 BST 1999

hey ho sinistereees,

i was all secretly glowy because i was tied for first on the list crush
poll, and then whoosh, i take a peek today and i have no votes. NO VOTES!
it's so sad, to go from such a high to such a low. so i do have to promote
shamelessly, and recommend that you go to the listcrush page
(http://listcrush.future.easyspace.com) and vote for me again. if i make it
into the top ten, i'll post a saucy picture on my webpage
(http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733) . how's that for incentive?
because really, it's all about external validation. and smut. such a
pathetic level of smut around these parts in the last while, i'm glad to see
that bowlie brought that to another level.

i've still got mono (it takes ages to go away, doesn't it?) so there will be
no kissing for me, even at the pecola/truman's water show on wednesday at
the el mocambo. if you're in toronto, you should really go because firstly,
it's pecola's last show, and secondly, i'll be there in top form. just look
for the girl that looks like me. silly, my photo's on the sinister page if
you don't know what i'm talking about. i'm sure i'll remind you about it
again, but do feel free to say hello, i am very nice and will only make you
sick if i kiss you. which i won't do, since we're strangers. i'll likely be
at the front taking photos and pretending that i know everybody. which i
very well could, but don't be frightened.

i must admit that i haven't ventured out to the record shops here to look
for either the looper or the gentle waves albums, but according to my
parasol update, gentle waves is $25.50usd. erm, a bit pricey, yes? even
though it's isobel, i'm not up to paying $38cdn for a cd that i've heard
some iffy things about. did anyone mention the gentle waves thing in the
face? it's in the issue with brett anderson on the cover. and looper in
dazed and confused? that's right, they get a lovely spread and even their
name on the spine. it's issue #53, the one with the goldie drumn'bass
supplement. if you want them typed up, just let me know and i'll share with
everyone.

zubzubzub, i think it's time for another nap. but maybe a popsicle first.
mmm, grape.

sweetness,
jessicaxo