Sinister: Sunday's always boring ... (well, it wasn't last week)

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Sun May 2 10:30:11 BST 1999

Hiya!

The mail I sent yesterday came back because of some firewall - whatever that
is. I hope this one will reach you.

Why are there always so few postings on the weekends when I've got the most
time to read? Are you all posting from university/work/school?

One more thing about Dublin:

>>the band had been in eamon dorans the night before hanging out.. that is
without isobel or stuart...

Did you know that it was Isobel's birthday on Tuesday? Maybe they were
celebrating it together, just the 2 of them. Or maybe not ...
Is anyone else worried about Stuart after hearing about that gig? Only 3 days
before (was it really only one week ago?) he looked so happy. I hope he's
alright.

To everyone who's going to the London picnic tomorrow: Have a lot of fun! I
wish I could be there.

Goodbye

Antje