Sinister: London Calling; No B&S

The Trainspotter tzuckerman at xxx.edu
Sun May 2 13:04:09 BST 1999

ok, I'm going to london june 15 til the 29.  I've lived there before but not
in the past five years.

any gigs shops recommendations, etc.?  I know things have changed loads
since i've last been.

ok, that's it rilly. oh, and that a picnic should be planned again for
around that time so I can meet you kids.  i'll bring shrinky dinks even.

-teri

http://come.to/teri -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"It's a moorhen. It's male. The males are always better looking than the
females. The females tend to be a bit dowdy...it's a mod thing"