Sinister: mummy's home

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sun May 2 19:45:45 BST 1999

Hello everyone - just a quick whisper to tell you I'm now finally
doing some updates to the WWW pages, as an excuse to stay inside
today and get the feeling back in me legs.  So if anyone's not out
there on a village green playing hopscotch with nanny, and wants
something to do, pop along to the Sinister WWW site to see:

o Three new stories by Jessica, Jarkko and Blake in the Sinister
  Midnight Lending Library

  http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/library

o Two new photo pages:

    picnics, pubs and conferences - now featuring Sweden:

    http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/cgi-local/photo.cgi?gallery=picnics

    concerts - some old stuff made to look as if it's new, David
    Moore's sheet of "The Kid's Are Alright" lyrics nicked from the Bowlie
    stage and an aching gap where Bowlie photos will be soon:

    http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/cgi-local/photo.cgi?gallery=concerts

If you have any Bowlie or Dublin pictures, or in fact any B&S
concert, picnic or Sinister orgy pictures and would like to show us
all, just send them to me, JPG format, and send along a little text
to describe them if you want.  Just your own photos, not press ones,
because we like to keep it in the family don't we?  Did anyone send
me any that aren't there?  If anyone wants to send along some text
for the older photos on those two pages too, I'd doff my cap to them
as I'm dead busy just now.

Finally: stand by in trembling anticipation for the Bowlie setlist
scribbles, and the sexiest goddam photo of Mick, Stuart and a
Megaphone you've ever seen in your life, courtesy of Sinister
photographer Starry Starriness.  Did anyone mention that during the
session when the band busked with The Megaphone for the queueing
masses at Cambers Sands, they played "Maggie May" and "Suspicious
Minds"?  Probably - I haven't even started to catch up yet and if
you've mailed me about listish things, could you bear to tolerate my
slowness for a few days?  It's 7:30pm and I'm still in bed.

honey x

P.S. The list is still running in "full-automatic" mode rather than
"honey gives it little nudges" mode so people who are used to their
mails from alternate mail accounts getting through to the list might
be sorely disappointed.  Mail me privately and I'll tell you how to
make this work without waiting in a queue for me to do it manually.
Because I'm fickle and unreliable.

Stop press: Starry's sex-god photo is now up on the concert page.
Megaphones of Sex.