Sinister: a bit of B&S in the end, but otherwise its an european experince.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon May 3 07:45:42 BST 1999

On April 30th, Angel wrote:
"...so i do have to promote shamelessly, and recommend that you go to the
listcrush page (http://listcrush.future.easyspace.com) and vote for me
again. if i make it into the top ten, i'll post a saucy picture on my
webpage (http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733) . how's that for
incentive?"

Hmm, sounds nice. I am a man who does anything to see a bit of skin. Which
is pretty damn pathetic. And this is one of the easiest ways i can think of.
Ill do it, youve got my vote.

And Power15755 wrote:
">I really envy the people on this list who can think of something
interesting or funny to write almost every day. But anyway, I'm German, I'm
not supposed to be funny or interesting. I leave that to the Brits."

And heres a few more:
-We Finns drink like hell and we all carry knives. Well the first part is
real, the latter is not. We also go to sauna and run around our cottages in
snow, buttnaked. That is true, you know. And soooo much fun.
    They interviewed Sarah Brightman on finnish telly yesterday, btw. She
said she loves our country because of the northern lights... and the IGLOOS!
Ok, I haven't seen an igloo in my entire life, and I've spent my time here
for the past 22 years. Yep, from now on you can call me "The Mighty
Eskimo-king". That woman has no brains.

-All swedish girls are easy. Have no idea about that one, but I doubt it.
Been to those Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki cruises (48 hours or partying)
quite often, so I should know, though.

-All Irish people are drunks. Doubt that too. They say the same thing about
us. And were not. Honestly.

-Germans have no sense of humour. Not true. They have a sense of humour, but
it pretty fucking strange. I have this german music-channel called Viva, and
they send out programs that I THINK are supposed to be hilarious. Erm....
Sorry, but I never get it.

And now on to other stuff. Ok, Im trying to get some people together for the
big Scandinavian meetup, but no-one seems to be intersted. Come on...
Everybody else is doing it, why can't we?

-Jake.

"Beeb beeb
whos got the keys to my jeep?"
-Missy Elliot.