Sinister: picnics and flaming lips.........

Jake kenny at xxx.uk
Mon May 3 16:24:39 BST 1999

Hi there all,

I hope that everyone who went to the picnic had a great time, perfect
weather too, who'ld have thought it; a bank holiday and sunny weather? I
was going to come along but my legs ceased up, i guess they suddenly
remembered all those crunching flying tackles that they suffered on the
beach, and decided to stop me going.

What i'm really writing for is to tell everyone, especially those who where
at bowlie, is that on Lamacq Live tonight apperently he is playing a
flaming lips gig which could well be the one from bowlie. I just thought
that you might all want to relive that "live changing experience"
(copyright Stuart David) but you'll have to provide your own hand puppets,
gongs and cinematic back drops.

see ya
jake