Sinister: brrr brr shiver shiver

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon May 3 18:20:20 BST 1999

Sinister!

(honey have I made your phone beep yet?)

My photo of Stuart and Mick, it IS dead sexy, go to honeys page which is
blah blah http://www.majordomo.net/sinister, look under photos, then B&S
concerts and the picture is titled StarrysMegaphone or something. GO
LOOK!

Yeah! Dream! I had a B&S dream! Yeah! OK, basically, Stuart was sitting
next to me on the Bowlie bus instead of Chris, and when Sezzie was
shouting at us to moon, Stuart pulled down his shorts of sex and mooned
out of the window. Then ruder things happened later but I'm not going to
say what they are. Cos I bet Magnetic Megan will analyse it and secretly
get me commited behind my back. Or just point and shout FREAK at me.
Stuart has got such a lovely behind! He's going to marry me you know.
Even if he thinks I'm a geek.

Apparently I've been informed that theres a huge B&S article in hoary
smelly Record Collector magazine. Its suposed to be muy informativo but
I'm afraid I don't care... have Belle and Sebastian ever been in Smash
Hits? Apart from being slagged off by Steps fans? Did you know theres
barely ANYWHERE on the internet you can download Steps songs? I can't
find any anyway. I'll go and look again after I post this. I found
Cleopatra nooo problem.

I'm cold now. I'm wearing my summer outfit of VEST TOP (which I'm never
wearing in public) and SHORTS (!!!) but as I'm sat in my freezing cold
house I'm cold. I went and sat in the sun for 50 minutes and I'm SURE
that I burnt.

The rest of my Bowlie photos will hopefully be scanned in tommorrow,
cross your fingers for me...
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah