Sinister: marine research at THE MONACH on 07/05

John Koliopanos johnk at xxx.gr
Mon May 3 21:56:01 BST 1999

 Hi Daniel,

It's actually called the Monarch and you can find accurate directions (incl.
photographs) at:

http://members.tripod.com/~j_rattail/venues/monarch.htm

Marine Research are also playing on Saturday the 15th at the Rex, Stratford,
London with Fugazi and Shellac. If anyone on the list is planning on going
to any of those gigs and has bootlegging equipment (whoops that sounded a
bit sleazy), please, pretty please drop me a line! Thanks in advance. By the
way, did anyone go to MR / Sleater-Kinney at the Garage last Tuesday? HOW
was it?

 John x

m  a  r  i  n  e    r  e  s  e  a  r  c  h
http://members.xoom.com/MR_98/