Sinister: i`ll aye ca`in by yon toon!

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue May 4 00:57:21 BST 1999

Hey, Fever!

it`s times like this,I`m happy to be alive..you know those awful Mother
retorts with the `Well I gave you life` (the reply to any wish or want
unfulfilled) normally,you can just yell back `Well did I ASK for it?` but
today,i am glad i happened...oh, it`s officially summer!
perhaps not the real number,but the real numbers are for boring old biddy`s,
real summer,it`s in your soul,your heart,your loins... you know what i
mean,man?

it`s great! emerald green grass and the smell of coconut sunscreen
everywhere,all these canadians running around in halter tops with sunburns.
As I walked by the river on saturday, all the couples were loving it up
underneath the trees,swaying in the wind, sigh...lovlieness!

I`m postively entranced by these bowlie tales,and i just like to say,
although i may die a million times after reading such imagery as `stuart
scanned the horizon,put his hand over his heart,acted out the motion to the
songs` (Oh,Bless him! Bless his little adorable self!)and I may get
jealous,i do enjoy hearing these tales,so you don`t have to put the
disclaimer with the `warning,bowlie tales` etc,well maybe for some i suppose
you do,but not me,i like them! anticiaption..that`s the best part isn`t it?
(or is that just something they say to make the s!t!i!n!k!e!r!s feel
better?) so i am just gonna sit here and anticapate untill all my dreams
come true

i am QUITE disturbed by stuart smashing his guitar...say it ins`t true! no
seriously,it upsets me. Struan,did you ever know you were my hero? You`re
everything i would like to be.I can fly higher than an eagle. I dont like
that type of behavious from stuart murdoch,its not HIM,it reveals an inner
turmoil that maybe we all looked past,being taken in with The Arms.What was
with that? Why did he do that? it looked like he was having such a good time
at all the bowlie pictures i`ve seen, oh,his precious little heart doesn`t
need this, has that Isobel been causing a ruckus? just say the word
struan... Oh..and Starry,I would just like to say,I looked at that picture
and it is indeed lovely.It`s even inspired my good friend Gunther to write a
poem,called `Milky White Freckled Buttock` it will bring tears to your eyes.

i still have a strange suspicion i`m not hearing the REAL bowlie facts.

much love,
genevieve

went out for the weekend,
it lasted forever
got high with a friend,
it`s officially summer! (i got the joy,joy,joy,joy down in my heart
"where?" down in my heart! "where?" down in my heart! and if the devil
doesnt like it he can sit on a pin "ouch!" sit on a pin!)

p.s
i heard that rebecca romjin-stamos joined this list?? is that seriously
true! sorry if i blew your cover rebecca pooh,but we arent freaks on here or
anything. Can you crack walnuts with your thighs?
"I can!" shrieked Stuart David from the corner,his face tickled pink with
excitement.