Sinister: first post

Jon jfb1 at xxx.uk
Tue May 4 11:10:19 BST 1999

well, i've been a good boy and read all (most) of the messgaes while
sitting in the nusery, and at last i've got a voice, only to have to leave
this friday because the first year of uni is nearly over and iam going
home to revise for my exams.
i really don't fit in here at this university thing, ok picture this.
sitting in a large room full of computers surrounded by people wearing
designer trainers/shirts/jeans or what ever, and me. wearing a b&s t-shirt
thats to small, trousers that are to big and some trainers that cost 9.99
in a reject shop, but i don't care and am proud to be different.
 was in edinburgh this weekend, which was so nice, and yes summer is
here, sitting on the grass listen to abba getting drunk in the sun.
but any way i so so so nearly bought tigermilk in a shop that had a copy
but being a student and so not having any money i had to walk away feeling
a little empty.
i first heard of b&s 'bout err year 1/2 ago when my brother played tbwtas
to me, i have to say at first i didn't think Mmm must get this but the
more i listened the better it got until i just had to buy anything by
them.
but hey ho, must be off.
this'll probably be my only mail for a long time
i love you all and you know i mean it.
Jonxxx