Sinister: I'm Small Boy Black

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue May 4 15:54:59 BST 1999

Well hello there,

I am suffering from a terrible and tedious hangover thanks to the picnic
yesterday - shame on you Trousers for letting me nick your beer, it hasn't
done me any good at all you know. I feel a bit embarrassed, particularly for
Pam, Steady Mike, Sarah and list slut Nick D. who had to put up with me
swaying and swearing through a Vietnamese (sort of) meal. Good picnic
though, specially the football, natch - I am wandering around like a martyr
with a buggered hamstring today - nothing I like more than a bit of
self-pity in front of 1,000 people...Thanks to Mike for the massage, and
shame on you Alix & Erica for refusing to rub my thigh of sex...

I don't really have anything to say - I have just read the last four digests
in one go, and I feel very warm towards you all (almost :) ). I was talking
to Sinister's very own David Batty, Sam Norman yesterday about clubby
things, and we made lots of positive noises about doing a one-off club night
thing in the near future. Sadly, my collection of reggae and northern soul
records stretches to a Congos album, a couple of Blue Note compilations and
some utterly fantastic tapes my mate Robin made me, but I'm sure you'd have
a good time regardless, honestly.

A big hand for the welcomest return of stayluckyRory to the fold over the
last few weeks - where have you been, you big goose?

I'm tired and I want to go to bed. Boo.
Markxxx